A resident of Florida, Erika Boom has been a staple in the fitness industry for over a decade. Born in Colombia and fluent in both English and Spanish, Erika is a Certified Personal Trainer through the American Council on Exercise (ACE®) and a Certified Prenatal and Postnatal Instructor.
In 2003, Erika opened the doors to Belly-n-kicks
As a mother and fitness enthusiast, Erika has a unique connection with her clients that stems from her own personal journey toward wellness.
"For ten years, we have helped women of all ages look and feel better during a time when their body is changing. Regular exercise builds bones and muscles, gives you energy, and keeps you healthy. It is just as important when you are pregnant and after your baby is born."
A Love of Fitness & Wellness
Erika has a passion for helping people to change both their body and mind. She embodies the belief that results are also about having a positive attitude. Erika works on helping her clients to stay positive and makes her workouts both challenging and rewarding. The Belly-n-kicks program is designed to produce results while having fun!
• Florida Half Ironman Triathlon Finisher, 2004.
• Great Floridian Half Ironman Triathlon Finisher, 2003.
• Keno Brothers Duathlon Series 2002, 1st in Age Group, 5th Female Overall.
• Huntington's Disease Relay Triathlon 2002, USAT sanctioned, 1st in Women, 3rd Overall
• Participated and placed in numerous Half Marathons, 10K and 5K races including University of Miami Pumpkin Pursuit,
AIDS Race for the Cure, Miami Tropical Marathon, etc.